Sunday, October 23, 2011

Hello again!

It's Sunday. It's late afternoon. The kids are doing the dishes. I just finished helping my son make homemade Oreos for a fireside treat (quick because they use a cake mix) but really unhealthy because they have shortening in them.

I admit that I didn't come back on Saturday to report in for my workout. Let's just say that the mind was willing but the flesh was weak. Haha I didn't get my workout in. That's bad. I did try to drink lots of water. And I worked on photography a bit. That's good.

Today I sang with the primary kids all of the songs we are singing in our program. My voice was hoarse after both sessions of that. That's a lot of singing! Plus I bet I burned a lot of calories. :) That's good. Then I came home and
made cookies and didn't have any . . . Until I was all done. That's bad.

You wanna the positive side of this? There's always tomorrow! I am glad that I can even make good choices the rest of the day.

I sure hope Alyson reports in here soon. I am waiting for her to update herself in the pages above. And for her to make any changes to our blog that she needs to. This is a blog for both of us. Well I will be posting tomorrow with awesome news. I am excited to get my workout groove on this week. :) also I will be posting before and after pics soon (today or tomorrow) watch for all of that! :)

Jenn!

No comments: